Start your own business they said,
it will be fun they said.
And nobody mentioned that sometimes it can get so overwhelming that you’ll just want your 9-to-5 back.
You started full of excitement and ready to build your own business to be able to leave your job and live a life full of freedom and flexibility. And most importantly you would work on something every day that you love and fills you with joy. You finally found THE thing that you wanted to do.
So you get to work, you set up your website, get a nice logo made, create your products or services and post diligently on all social media platforms. Your social life is on the backburner for a while and your health is taking a toll, because you have to focus on getting this business off the ground. You will get back to these things once it’s up and running.
Just that the sales are just not happening or at least not enough to survive. You download all the freebies that cross your way and watch all the webinars. You’re trying a million different things and learn about the best times to post on social media, create Pinterest images, write some sales emails and fight with your website to display how you wanted it.
You feel like you’re doing all the things and you tried all the things, but you can’t seem to make it happen. So you become more and more frustrated, tired and overwhelmed.
Now, let’s put that behind you and move forward with a simple and clear strategy, so that you can regain your focus and stop spreading yourself too thin.
Hi, I’m Kat
I know how it feels to set up your business, only to find out that nobody is coming. And to get lost in all the things you’re supposed to be doing to market your business.
This is exactly what happened, when I opened my first online shop for a sustainable beachwear collection.
I had been so busy creating the products that I didn’t spend a single thought on marketing.
A trial and error phase started with Facebook Ads, Pinterest, Giveaways and I managed to build up my Instagram, but still no sales.
What I was missing was a clear strategy and a funnel structure of how to guide someone from a stranger to customer.
So I learned Facebook advertising, offer creation, funnel building and value ladders and then it all came together with the knowledge from my computer science studies, years of working as a graphic designer.
I decided to create a Facebook group to teach, collaborate, discuss and practice online funnel building with other women and to get back into graphic design by creating ready-to-use professionally designed funnel templates.
Now I’m here to help you skip some of my learning curves and provide you with a solid foundation and clear cut strategy through the online marketing jungle.
Fun facts about me
- I love green plants, kinda jungle like. When I was living with my parents I painted my room green, had a massive real palm tree in there. Unfortunately I don’t have a green thumb and struggle to keep my plants alive.
- In high school I did an internship with an advertising agency and I got the impression that marketing meant selling things to people they don’t need. So I dumped that career path.
- I’m a scanner personality. I can’t stop learning new things and I’m good at soaking up information and summarise it.
- I used to live off baked potatoes with sour cream. Lucky for my body they don’t really have any good sour cream in Australia, that’s probably why I’m still alive.
- I’m terrified of drowning. However my favourite things to do are kitesurfing, surfing and wakeboarding. What a struggle..
- I grew up in northern Germany, where it’s cold most of the year. My favourite clothes to wear are shorts, bikini and a singlet. In winter I would just add wool socks and a scarf to that outfit and ask my dad to turn up the heating.
Where to from here
I don’t know where to start.
Let’s create you a simple and easy-to-follow roadmap to kickstart your online marketing journey and set you up with a solid base.
I want to learn more about funnels.
Take the FREE course to set up your first automated sales funnel and join our community of female funnel builders on Facebook.
I need someone to run my Facebook Ads.
We offer a range of Facebook Ads Management packages to suit your business in different stages and niches.